As research continues to accumulate on genetics, what have become undeniably clear is that most chronic disease is preventable and greatly influenced by your lifestyle, including your nutritional status, sleep quality, exercise habits, stress levels, chemical and toxin exposure and attitude towards your life.
A Naturopathic Doctor can help you:
- Identify deficiencies in your diet
- Improve your digestion by modifying your diet and by suggesting nutrients that can improve how you absorb, assimilate and eliminate.
- Obtain better body composition using a custom designed diet for your metabolism
- Support your body’s natural healing abilities
- Learn how to take better care of yourself and your family
- Have the satisfaction of knowing you are in control of your health
- Have a licensed professional guide you through your individualized treatment plan
- Improve your detoxification capabilities
- Age gracefully by being proactive in your health
- Design a personalized treatment plan for conditions such as high blood pressure, PMS, menopause, fatigue, stress, pain and inflammation, brain fog and memory issues, elevated cholesterol, insomnia and sleep issues, imbalanced immune system, weight gain, skin issues, and anxiety and depression.
As a Naturopathic Doctor, Dr. Natasha understands that natural remedies are helpful for many conditions but in some cases prescription medication cannot be avoided. In this case, Dr Natasha will determine if your medications are causing any nutrient deficiencies and help you manage your side effects.